We continue our ultimate test of four experienced EF teachers. Mark, Jessie, Dustin and Callum are on on the panel. We ask them the tough questions that all of us ask ourselves everyday. Our panel of teachers discuss, debate and share ideas on the best practices.
In this conclusion we cover;
- How do you open a new small stars blue? (3 year old group)
- How do you encourage a shy student?
- How do you deal with a group that gives silly answers like “poo poo” for every question?
- What do you do when the IWB doesn’t work?
If you’re looking for Part 1 find it here.
Latest posts by EFers (see all)
- Clocking In for Season 3 - April 12, 2017
- EFers Podcast – Christmas! - December 21, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Toren the Global President of Kids and Teens at the EF Conference in Bali. - November 3, 2016