Being a General Center Manager and a Production Manager at EF.
We chat with Alicia the General Centre Manager and Shannon and Production Manager at EF Chengdu. In the discussion we talk about their reponsiblities, how they are developing and what it takes to manage the biggest EF franchiase in China.
- How did your past life help you for the job you’ve got now?
- What was it like changing from small business to big business?
- How are you both developing in your roles?
- How does the fast pace of education advancement effect you?
- How does Shanghai support your development?
- How do you handle conflict?
- How do you balance doing two roles: regional manager and in-center manager?
- How involved is (Phil) the investor?
- What have been your professional challenges at EF?
- What have been your highlights?
- What advice would you have for a new teacher/Director of Studies?
- What is the future of EF Chengdu?
It’s a big one!!!
Check us out on iTunes!
Download the Episode or listen below!
Latest posts by EFers (see all)
- Clocking In for Season 3 - April 12, 2017
- EFers Podcast – Christmas! - December 21, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Toren the Global President of Kids and Teens at the EF Conference in Bali. - November 3, 2016