Season 1 Finale – Teacher Fights Part 1
It’s part 1 of the season 1 finale of the Efer’s podcast and we are celebrating it by having teacher fights. We have invited three teams of teachers to debate and argue over a variety of ESL questions ranging from “Which classroom management technique is the best?” to “What is the best flashcards for beginners?”. Team 1 is Mark and Jessie, Team 2 is Merrium and Wouter and Team 3 is Bryce and Megan. Who is going to outwit who? Who will be Victorious? Listen to find out!
- Most effective flash card game for beginners
- How much L1 (Chinese should be spoken in class
- What is the best classroom management technique
- How do you engage students that don’t want to learn
- Best example of a communicative activity
- WHat’s the one piece of advice you’d give a new teacher
Check us out on iTunes!
Download the Episode or listen below!
Latest posts by EFers (see all)
- Clocking In for Season 3 - April 12, 2017
- EFers Podcast – Christmas! - December 21, 2016
- Interview with Jacob Toren the Global President of Kids and Teens at the EF Conference in Bali. - November 3, 2016